Dallas Health Concerns
According to NCBI, “Approximately 24% of adults in the United States have visible varicose veins, and an estimated 6% have evidence of advanced chronic venous disease.”
Dallas has approximately 1,350,000 people; therefore approximately 324,000 individuals have visible varicose veins, and 81,000 have advanced chronic venous disease.
Chances are you are one of these individuals that currently suffer from pain or embarrassment from your legs.
Give our Dallas staff a call and let a varicose vein specialist provide you a consultation today!
Quick Non-Invasive Procedure Allowing You To...
- Enjoy some live music at the Deep Ellum district
- Observe marine life at the Dallas World Aquarium
- Walk through time at the Dealey Plaza
- Watch performing arts in the Winspear Opera House
- Look at some historical art collection at the Dallas Museum of Art
- Be with nature at the Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Garden
- And So Much More!
It’s time to show off those healthy legs! Give us a call today.
Dedicated Dallas Vein Staff
The team of experts at the Dallas, Texas clinic delivers high quality care and services to every patient. Several patients from across Dallas recognize the team’s hard work and dedication to make every patient feel safe and cared for.
With our clinic’s convenient location, patients from all over the city can visit our clinic. Our team will warmly welcome you, ensuring that you are comfortable as well as satisfied with our superior treatments and services.